The purpose of the OSCM Graduate Network is primarily to
provide access to continuous professional development and
affordable peer supervision. In addition, the graduate network
is designed to create a community of like-minded and appropriately
qualified or qualifying coaches who will support each other,
share information, experiences and best practice and enjoy
discounts on coach-mentoring activites and products.
Who can become a member?
OSCM graduates and qualifying candidates - entitled to the
full range of benefits:
- access to various free learning materials and resources;
- access to an on-line discussion forum where they will
be able to share experiences and support each other;
- offers of discounted prices for on-line
- opportunities to trial new products;
- discounted rates for attending the OSCM annual conference;
- opportunity to join local
support groups where they will be able to meet regularly
with their coach-mentoring peers and receive peer supervision
and have access to CPD.
Other appropriately qualified coaches, who agree to abide
by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
code of ethics and are committed to taking an active
part, are invited to attend local support group meetings
How much does it cost?
Full and associate membership is free - so if you are not
already a member and would like to join, please contact